ಭಾನುವಾರ, ಮೇ 19, 2024

My Divine Interaction



7 AM, 18th Feb 2022

My mind was filled with questions and my eyes were brimming with tears as I drove alone to the hospital where my 4-month-old daughter was admitted due to an infection. Neither the cool breeze nor the gentle sunlight could bring peace to my troubled soul. My anguished mind kept asking, "Why my daughter? What mistakes has she committed? Is it her past karma? Why now? Is God angry with me?"


Someone once said, "Hara Munidaroo Guru Kayuvanu" – Gods might be angry with you, but a true Guru will save You. Guru Raghavendra, also known as the Kaliyuga Kamadhenu, was my last hope. I directed all my questions, anger, and helplessness towards Him, believing He was the only divine force who could help my family and me through this difficult time.


7:15 AM

The phone rang. I didn't want to answer any calls, but when I saw the caller ID, I was astonished. It was Rajeevanna! He had never called me at this hour before, and it had been ages since his last call.


Rajeevanna is a family friend and a devout follower of Guru Raghavendra. He sends a photo of Guru Raghavendra's Brindavana every day, which I consider a blessing. He still sends the photo every single day.


"Hello Yeshwanth, Hegideeyappa? (How are you?)" he asked. He went on to say he was on his way to the office and just thought of checking in on me and my family's well-being. That moment felt miraculous. It was as if Guru Rayaru himself had answered my earnest prayers!


My tears flowed even more, but now out of relief rather than sorrow. My distressed soul was filled with calm and peace, and I knew that no matter what, my daughter would recover soon. She did, and she was discharged from the hospital on 19th Feb.


The Divine might not answer your prayers directly but will make the necessary arrangements to do so if your intentions are pure and Guru Rayaru never disappoints anyone!


Gurubhyo Namaha! 

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌ಗಳಿಲ್ಲ:

ಕಾಮೆಂಟ್‌‌ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್‌ ಮಾಡಿ